First try, straight through cover. Feedback please! (:
Less worries and more to do:
- Strengthen my relationship with the Lord.
- Love my neighbors as I do God and as He does me.
- Prayer. Prayer. Prayer.
- Diet on, starting tomorrow.
*** Cutting out all white flour and white rice, starting my tonic again by next week and…let’s get healthy. One cheat day a week only during July!
- Morning exercise (30-90 mins/day before rotations; never at night)
- Straighten posture & be less lazy.
- Prepare for audition. (Not the best, but one can still dream and work hard to attain it!)
- Work on myself, be myself and learn to love myself before moving forward.
- Bring up my grades and finish off school as strong as I can.
- Be money conscious, but not limiting.
- Play when I can, but also rest when I can.
- Travel plans. Future plans. Life plans.
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
Shauna Niequist, Bittersweet (via pureblyss)
Stylish stripes. A simple DIY that makes for a sleek stairway.
CN Blue / Elle Korea / March 2014
I looked back at that angry post I wrote…and yes, I was extremely mad at the time. But now I think, what was the point? Anger just shows I cared and I did. As much as I cared, I was probably hurt. When I heard about what you did recently once again, I didn’t feel angry anymore. I just wanted to wish you the best in your life. The more I seeked God, He showed me that I did not necessarily need to force myself to be friends with you, but rather just forgive and wish the best for you. I actually have prayed about it and came to the conclusion of just confronting you to not have any ounce of bad feelings towards you even though people around me said not to. I hope you can be a more genuine friend to someone else in your life. I really do.
I can go on and on about other things, but I felt like I needed to straighten myself out by writing about this specifically. I’m glad I did.
(&PS: Great to be back on Tumblr after Lent!)